Service and Maintenance for ESCC
East Sussex County Council needed a contractor who could over come the following challenges whilst accessing sensitive and secure areas, including out of hours access.
- Multiple sites
- Life expenctancy of plan
TSS provided a competitive tender response to carry out the planned preventative maintenance over a fixed termed contract, covering all aspects of servicing, maintenance and administration. On award of contract, TSS sent in a mobilisation team to create an asset register. All assets were uploaded to the TSS central system which in turn fed into the PPM planner for automated service scheduling.
All servicing staff attended a Health and Safety site induction with the TSS Health and Safety consultant. Any issues discovered were recorded and added to the service system for engineer's reference on each site visit. Every engineer has a full service checklist on their PDA to carry out systematic service visits which are then fed back to base in real time as each item is checked.
- Maintenance has improved the efficiency and longevity of the air conditioning plant
- Plant was identified as being beyond economical repair has been reported and subsequently replaced with ozone friendly and energy efficient equipment
- The customer benefits from an 'out-of-hours' service covering critical equipment, with the addition of response time deadlines to be adhered to
- Ongoing monitoring program
- Each site has its own individual service record, which will incorporate service history on all plant maintained
- Direct contact between client and contractor, giving efficient response and effective communication
- Freon gas asset register regularly maintained, regulated and audited
- Monthly review meetings
- Provided feedback by way of KPIs, reports and quotations
- All engineers underwent Legionella training to add value to the service given.
TSS maintain over 2000 of the council's assets and these are maintained on time. All work has been completed within budget.
Contact us today for a free consultation and our qualified team will discuss your specific needs with you as soon as possible.