Jobs with TSS
Facilities Engineer / Resident Technician
TSS are looking to recruit a Building Services / Facilities Engineer to join our expanding team, reporting to the Service Manager.
You will be Sussex based, and will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years as a qualified facilities engineer
- Proven experience of carrying out fault finding on commercial equipment
- Knowledge and compliance of current Gas regulations
- Qualified to 17th Edition Electrical Regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both verbally and through written reports
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Proven experience of recording processes and procedures on a hand held PDA
TSS are proud of our company’s core values. To succeed in this role the successful candidate will need to embody these values in their work:
Accountability: Conduct all maintenance and certification in a transparent and responsible manner to ensure regulatory compliance.
Customer Service: Deliver excellent customer service in line with training and company procedures. Ensuring the highest level of customer service at all times.
Quality: Strive to achieve the highest quality every time in the service provided, the systems recommended and the components used.
Safety: Prioritise a safety first ethos regarding equipment, customer liaison and staff.
In return we offer:
- A competitive Salary dependant on experience
- Company Contributory Pension
- Career Progression
- Continuous Professional Development
In the first instance please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover note explaining your suitability for this role.