Jobs with TSS
Gas Engineer wanted - Sussex area
TSS Facilities is a leading HVAC services company based in Brighton serving businesses, organisations and the local authorities across the South. We are looking to recruit a Commercial/Domestic Gas Engineer to join our expanding team, reporting to the Heating Services Manager. You will be required to work on a full range of appliances from Standard, Atmospheric, Condensing and Blown Gas. You will be Sussex based and will have the following skills, experience and quotations:
- Minimum of 3 years as a qualified commercial heating engineer
- Proven experience of carrying out fault finding on commercial heating appliances and associated controls
- Knowledge and compliance of current Gas regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both verbally and through written reports
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Proven experience of recording processes and procedures on a hand held PDA
- TPCP1a preferred but not essential
- Unvented Hot Water
- Oil – Preferred but not essential
TSS are proud of the company’s core values and for this position they require the successful candidate to:
- Accountability: Conduct all maintenance and certification in a transparent and responsible manner to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Customer Service: Deliver excellent customer service in line with training and company procedures. Ensuring the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Quality: Strive to achieve the highest quality every time in the service provided, the systems recommended and the components used.
- Safety: Prioritise a safety first ethos regarding equipment, customer liaison and staff.
In return we offer:
- A competitive Salary dependant on experience
- A Company Vehicle
- Company Contributory Pension
- Career Progression
- Continuous Professional Development
In the first instance please email a copy of your CV and a cover note to email@example.com. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.