TSS Facilities Heating & Electrical working on Holy Trinity regeneration.
We are proud to announce we will be working with the Holy Trinity Church Eastborne on their church regeneration project.
Building for Growth
Holy Trinity is one of Eastbourne's most historic community buildings dating back to 1838. To ensure they can meet the needs of the community the church is now in need of modernisation. Our NICEIC approved electrical team & Gas Safe Heating department We will be working throughout the Church hall, offices spaces, class room and foyer area.
Our experienced electrical team will be covering a wide variety of electrical installations and reburbishments including:
- 3 phase MEMShield Fuse Board Installation & associated circuits.
- Over 75 meters of Dado Tunking throughout
- 30+ RJ45 cat 6e network outlets
- Complete Ansell lighting system
- Paxton Door entry system
To help maintain a comfortable enviroment throughout the colder periods, our heating engineers will be installing an efficient & cost effective heating system. This will include
- New boilers & associated plant.
- Mechanical controls
- Heating system including radiators.