TSS Facilities recognises that its business activities interact with the environment in a variety of ways. These activities have a significant impact in the key areas of:
- Transport, energy use and raw material use.
The organisation recognises that it has a responsibility to help protect the environment wherever it has an opportunity to do so, to be a responsible neighbour, and to provide a comfortable environment for its employees to work in.
As such, the organisation is committed to:
- Continual improvement in the environmental impact of its business activities;
- Improving the environmental benefits provided by its products and service delivery;
- Preventing pollution;
- Complying with all relevant legal, customer, and other third party requirements;
- Setting measurable environmental objectives that will help minimise its environmental impact;
- Adopting best practices applicable to its activities wherever practicable.
The organisation will achieve these commitments by:
- Implementing and maintaining an Environmental Management System that is independently certified as compliant with ISO 14001:2015;
- Employing processes that identify the aspects of the organisation’s business that have an environmental impact and quantifying the significance of each aspect;
- Maintaining an environmental performance improvement programme to enable the organisation’s objectives to be achieved;
- Ensuring that its employees, suppliers and customers are aware of their role in supporting the organisation’s commitments and environmental objectives;
- Training its employees in good environmental protection practices and encouraging employee involvement in environmental improvement initiatives;
- Encouraging its customers to use sustainable resources.
- Continually monitoring the environmental impact of its business activities.
The implementation of this policy is fundamental to the success of the organisation’s business and must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.
This policy is publicly available to interested external parties upon request.