TSS Facilities is a leading and long standing building engineering services company based in East Sussex. The organisation prides itself on the ability to offer an ‘under one roof’ service’ for its customers.
The objective of TSS Facilities is to carry out installations, service and maintenance works to the very highest of standards, which are mainly in the areas of air conditioning, heating, water hygiene, electrical services and consultancy.
To achieve this objective, the organisation will maintain an effective and efficient Quality Management System based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
In particular, the organisation will:
- Set measurable objectives that will help to achieve customer requirements and exceed their expectations
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of its business processes and objectives through management reviews and the internal audit process;
- Proactively seek feedback from customers on how well its products and services meet their requirements and set objectives for continual improvement;
- Analyse the causes of any complaint or problem, and take appropriate action to prevent recurrence;
- Select and work closely with suppliers and sub-contractors who enable TSS to create and deliver a reliable performance;
- Recruit employees who are customer-focused and support them with appropriate training and systems to ensure their competence always meets the organisation’s requirements;
- Provide a work environment that promotes the wellbeing and safety of its employees, associates, sub-contractors and others who come into contact with the organisation;
- Encourage all stakeholders to identify problems and make suggestions to improve all aspects of the organisation’s products, services and business processes;
- Ensure that all employees are aware of the Quality Policy and are committed to the effective implementation of the Quality Management System;
- Ensure that the organisation complies with all necessary regulatory and legal requirements.
The continual improvement of the organisation’s Quality Management System is fundamental to the success of its business, and must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.