About TSS Facilities
Our Mission Statement
To be trusted by our customers as the leading engineering services and facilities company in the region, to empower our staff with the training, support and experience they need to enable them to deliver customer service excellence always and to strive for the highest quality and accountability achievable in everything we do.
Our Company Values
At TSS we operate to a set of defined company values – these values are part of who we are, the service we provide our customers, and how we interact with our stakeholders and the communities in which we operate.
Our Company Values:
We measure our success by our customers’ satisfaction provided through our friendly, professional and reliable service.
We believe in doing business with our customers in a transparent and responsible manner.
We aim to deliver quality workmanship every time with care and consistency in a professional manner – In the service we give, the system we install and the components we use.
The Safety of your building and the people who use it, including our staff, is our first priority.
We started off in 1971 as a small family-run refrigeration company to the full facilities service company that we are today.
Over the years we secured contracts with Spar, Singer Link-Miles, Sainbury’s, NHS Trusts and Brighton and Hove City Council to name a few.
We were able to secure these contracts by offering tenders that reflect out quality of service and price:
- How we invest in the training of our employee’s – Health & Safety, Trade refresher training and updates on new legalisation and improving staff retention
- How we review the supply chain – We buy from reputable companies that give warranties, supply on time and hold good stocks
- How we review our sub-contractors -Check they are qualified, trusted and insured
- How we monitor our Health & Safety – Risk Assessments, Staff Training, Tool box talks, equipment is serviced, PPE supplied
- We operate a Quality Management system which structures our company procedures – Audited annually
- We also operate an Environmental Management system to ensure we manage our environmental impact – ie recycle, supply of compliant equipment -Audited annually
- Company financial stability
- Directors and management have no criminal records
Investing back into the community:
- Sponsorship of cricket teams
- Supplying boiler and labour FOC to the Scouts Hut in Southwick and Brighton Youth Club
- Company Golf day raised £5000 and was donated to Betsy, a local child in need of support for her autism.
Staff & Company Training
- Trade Accreditations
- Gas Safe
- Legionella Control Association
- ISO14001: 2015
Our whole IT infrastructure –
- Operating mobile engineers
- Diary and job allocation system
- Vehicle tracking
- Security & Firewalls