In response to the current COVID-19 situation in the UK, I would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that TSS Facilities has already taken a number of precautionary actions to ensure that we can continue offering the best service for you and your business whilst keeping our team safe.
We are following all guidance and advice issued by HM Government and Public Health England.
Business as Usual
- We are operating as normal and have so far had ZERO suspected cases of Coronavirus in the business.
- Following and reviewing public health agency advice on efficient ways to contain the virus daily.
- Keeping up to date with government advice and adapting business plans to reflect changes. Scaling up and down our response to new information to ensure a flexible and proportionate response. Actively communicating these plans to employees, customers and suppliers.
- A contingency plan for people to work remotely to prevent the spread of infection, and to ensure minimal interruption of day to day activities and continued support to our customers.
- We will be using technology such as facetime and conference calls on Skype for all future meetings. Only in exceptional circumstances will face to face meetings take place. These will be discussed with clients on an individual basis.
- We are limiting the amount of people in our offices and ensuring everyone who enters uses antibacterial gel on their hands before entering the office area. This is done each time a person enters the TSS building.
- Review policies and procedures on health reporting, office and personal hygiene protective equipment, social distancing and working hours.
- Risk Assessments to be completed to minimise risk to employees, customers and suppliers.
- Consider providing a buddy system and additional training to those working in critical areas, so others have the skills to fill in for absent colleagues.
- Prioritising Operational site visits to minimise disruption to Contractual service work.
- We have established a dedicated taskforce with representatives from across the business, who are monitoring the situation and meeting on a daily basis.
- Hand sanitiser and disinfection wipes are widely available across the office for our team to use.
We are ensuring our team follows best hygiene practices as recommended by the World Health Organisation.
To confirm, so far, we have had zero suspected cases of Coronavirus and our taskforce is monitoring the situation very closely. We will keep you updated on the situation via email, but if you would like to find out more information, please see the current government information.